Hi there! I'm Russ!
I'm a indie game dev and open source contributor. Check out my games below, or the code for them in my godot monorepo, Dino.
I want to:
- work in the open to share the dev process/progress
- help newer devs learn along with me
I'm focused on reusable tools for rapid-prototyping, finishing game jams, and improving my game design skills.
- I stream development on Twitch - come on by!
- I'm building up a Clojure window-management tool called Clawe, which runs on both Linux and OSX.
- I share daily notes and posts on my blog: danger.russmatney.com
- I enjoy streaming chess games - challenge me on lichess!
You can support me on Patreon.
You can also find me on Mastodon.